• Home
  • About
  • Getting Started
  • Coupons
  • Store Policies
  • Frugal Tips
  • Coupon Lingo
  • Product Reviews

    Tuesday, December 20, 2011

    My Small Price Cutter Trip Today



    I wasn't going to go to Price Cutter this week even though there were a few good deals. It just wasn't worth the drive for only a few things. I went to take my daughter to the Dr. this morning and ended up driving right past one. Good thing I always have my coupon binder with me, no matter where I'm going :) I stopped by on the way back home and grabbed these few things.

    (3) Westpac Frozen Vegetables- $0.89 each
    used (3) .35/1/1 Westpac Frozen Veg from the 9/11 and 12/4 SS inserts (doubles)

    (3) Reames Frozen Egg Noodles- $1.50 each
    used (3) .50/1 Reames Frozen Product from the 10/2 and 11/20 SS inserts (doubles)

    (3) Always Save Sodas- $0.69 each
    Total before coupons- $9.62

    Paid- $4.33 (would have been around $2 if the kids hadn't talked me into buying soda)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment