• Home
  • About
  • Getting Started
  • Coupons
  • Store Policies
  • Frugal Tips
  • Coupon Lingo
  • Product Reviews

    Monday, January 23, 2012

    3 Meals Out of One Boneless Pork Loin Roast

    
    I bought this Boneless Pork Loin Roast at Walmart where it was priced $13.47. I price matched it and paid $8.89. Instead of cooking the whole thing at once and trying to deal with leftovers for days, I decided to do something different to get 3 separate meals out of it. I saw the idea on a great food blog I follow called Greg's Kitchen. FYI, we have 2 adults and 2 small children to feed.

    Meal 1:
    5 boneless pork chops, they look so good :)



    Meal 2 &3:
    (2)- 2 lb Pork Roasts. One will go in the crock pot and one will go in the smoker.


    For less than $3.00 each, we have meat for 3 separate meals. The stress of dealing with pork roast leftovers for days is gone :) (Yes, it is often a stress to get the kids to eat the same thing 2 days in a row)

    I realize this isn't a new concept, but it is new to me so I thought I would share!



                                                         Find printable coupons here
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment