• Home
  • About
  • Getting Started
  • Coupons
  • Store Policies
  • Frugal Tips
  • Coupon Lingo
  • Product Reviews

    Sunday, January 15, 2012

    Swagbuckin' My Way to a Free 2012 Christmas~Weekly Update!!!


    I created this post for you to follow to see exactly how my family will have a FREE 2012 Christmas thanks to Swagbucks and amazon.

    First off, I just want to let you know that I spend very little time with Swagbucks. Most of the time, when I win SB's for searching, I do it from my phone browser. This makes it super easy because I don't have to always use the computer. I do the "daily poll" and click through the "NOSO" real quick on my phone every day as well. I also get them from swag codes put out throughout the day.

    Every time my Swagbucks account reaches 450 SBs, I purchase a $5 amazon gift card. I then get a code from Swagbucks that I enter into my amazon account. Keep in mind this is NOT a get rich quick plan, it is slow for the amount of money, but it is FREE money :) Maybe watching my Christmas fund grow will inspire you to start your own! (results will vary)

    My Amazon Christmas Fund (Started Jan 1, 2012)

    Jan 1-  Balance of $7.05 left from 2011
    Jan 4-  Applied $5.00 gift card     (from December)
    Jan 9-  Applied $5.00 gift card     (from December)
    Jan 12- Applied $5.00 gift card    (from December)
    Jan 15- Applied $5.00 gift card
    Jan 20- Applied $5.00 gift card
    Jan 31- Applied $5.00 gift card
    Feb 10- Applied $5.00 gift card
    Feb 24- Applied (3) $5.00 gift cards
    March 9- Applied $5.00 gift card
    April 25- Applied  $25.00 gift card
    May 4-  Applied $5.00 gift card
    May 16- Applied (2) $5.00 gift cards
    May 22- Applied $5.00 gift card
    May 30- Applied $5.00 gift card
    June 28- Applied (4) $5.00 gift cards


    TOTAL- $142.05



    No comments:

    Post a Comment